Examine yourselves

by alfie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• alfie
    alfie

Hi, I just had to submit this. My 27 mo. old granddaughter and I came back to our place yesterday from our usual Friday outing. My wife looks after our 6 mo. old grandson and I take "Fee" to a kids activity center and then lunch at Macdonald's.Yesterday we also went to a park on our way home, and by the time we got back to our place, she had fallen asleep.As I was carrying her into our apartment, I couldn't help but realize just how vulnerable and innocent this little person was and it made me sad that anybody could or would take advantage of someone so helpless, and it troubled me even more to think that someone who claimed to be a Christian would abuse such a little one. So I had to write to appeal to any who read this board or any other board, who still are actively associating with JW's to seriously examine their current situation and ask themselves how you can support such an organization and still feel that you are not bloodguilty.

This message is of course posted for ALL to read and ponder. I realize there are people in the world,victims themselves in many cases, but also freaks who have no regard for human dignity who will always prey on the innocent and helpless, and I don't expect that will ever change, but at least if those who claim to have a conscience, especially a "God given" one, would have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for their own children, then maybe our situation may begin to improve.

alfie

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

I agree :o)

• mommy1
    mommy1

I feel the same way when I look at my little ones. they are so filled with love and innocence. Their own Grandfather knows firsthand of abuse in the cong. as I was a victim. I don't know how that man can sleep at night. My oldest daughter is almost the same age I was when I was molested and if someone did to her what happened to me, I would do whatever it took to get justice.

• SYN
    SYN

Alfie, how dare you try and run ahead of Jehovah like that? Don't you know that only the Governing Body is divinely inspired, and that the word of Jehovah, as propogated in the Watchtower, is what you should pattern yourself after? If the GB say your kid should die, then by God, your kid will die, otherwise you will find yourself summarily disfellowshipped, and then you'll die too! And you'd best not go spreading slander about anyone abusing your kids if you don't have Two Witnesses, because then we'll disfellowship you too!

And you may not question the above words!

Just remember, it's all Bible Based (TM).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit