satan got to me , now i'm upset

by Legendary U.2.K. 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I'm Very confused about this 144,000 / heaven thing, i thought i had everything correct, but i'm confused, and i'm very upset.. The bible is very hard to understand.. So i figure if i cant understand everything about who is going to heaven, i do understand that I'm not going, and i will infact survive armageddon and i will be in the new paradise earth - Isaiah 65 verse 17<"not a Jw teaching, it's a bible teaching(KJV)"........... Anyway, Peace! i cry a little cause i'm confused, but i change the world for millions soon.. !!!WOOOOO HOOOOOO, oh yea btw, f--- satan!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Welcome to the REAL world.

Ken P.

• Dia
    Dia

I'm reading the most wonderful book, "The Idiot's Guide to Understanding Catholicism" (really).

Isn't it time for someone to write a JW equivalent?

What a challenge. They're slipprier than Reagan and Clinton put together. Can you imagine?

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Legendary U.2.K said:

but i change the world for millions soon

I am curious, what did you mean by that comment?

• Satanus
    Satanus

i will be in the new paradise earth - Isaiah 65 verse 17<"not a Jw teaching, it's a bible teaching

The ot was written by jews for jews. People otta stop ripping off the jews. They should invent their own religions. Your confusion is a good start. Before something new can be built, the old must be removed.

f--- satan!

That a bit ambitious for you. You'll get your curley whiskers burnt.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit