Download panorama video

by caballoSentado 7 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Dear friends,

Can anyone tell me where can I DOWNLOAD the panorama program about child abuse?.

Thanks & have a nice day
    Caballo Sentado

• Simon
    Simon

Try this to view it online ...

Streaming Media

There is the end of the news and weather before the first bit starts (in two parts).

The Dateline programme is also available there.

I have a high quality version that I could FTP to you if needed.

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Dear Simon,
    Thanks a lot for the offer, I would like to have that high quality video. I have a cable modem. How can I get it?.
    Thanks a lot
    Caballo Sentado

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Helo!

Is it possible to get PANOROMA on FTP?

I have a cable connection 512k...how big is the video?

Thanks! Bye

• stichione
    stichione

Awesome! Thanks for the service.

• jukief
    jukief

Simon, if you could make the files available somewhere where we can FTP them, it would be a great help. I've tried to show the streaming video files to several people, including my parents, but using a dial-up connection, the feed freezes and it's hard to follow. (At home I have cable modem, so don't have that problem.) If I could download the files to my laptop, I could carry it around and show it to the people who'd like to view it and don't have computers or decent connections.

Thanks so much!

Julie

• Simon
    Simon

If anyone who wants a copy of the HQ one would like to email me, I will send you details of where you can download it. Alternatively, if you have an FTP site, send me details of how to connect (eg. URL, username etc ...) and I will upload it for you.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I, too, would like to download the files.

No offense Simon, but you're running an apostate site here, a den of bitterness and debauchery. My family wouldn't watch the feed knowing it came from the likes of you.

They are, however, extremely naive about the Internet, and would believe it if I told them I got the files from the BBC and NBC web sites.

Hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit