Saved By Grace a Joke from Peace2U2

by qwerty 3 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

I just wanted share this with everyone...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was reading the other day about a man who thought he would indulge himself by going to the barber shop and have a haircut and shave. The barber was a preacher and he had been called out so his wife Grace said she would give him a haircut and shave in her husbands absence. He paid for the service and the next day looked in the mirror and saw he didn't need to shave that day. The same was true for the next 2, 3, 4, 5 days. No need to shave.

He went back to the barber and asked why he didn't need to shave. The barber (preacher) said, "You were shaved by Grace. Once shaved always shaved."

SORRY everyone! : @)

Edited by - qwerty on 18 March 2001 3:53:55

Edited by - qwerty on 18 March 2001 3:54:33

• somebody
    somebody

cute.

peace,
    somebody

• waiting
    waiting

And how long did you say you were a jw? Sounds jwey to me......

But cute, nonetheless.

Thanks, and I like the picture. You or your child?

waiting

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, Qwerty, (so easy to type!) Here is my one dub joke:(Sorry to H20-ers)

A bunch of new arrivals are waiting for St. Peter to open the pearly gates of Heaven.

Eventually he turns up, lets them in, and takes them on a guided tour.

First off, they collect their harps and wings and then it`s off with St. Pete to see the sights!

During the tour, they come across the largest sports stadium that any of the newbie`s has ever seen. "What`s that?", Asks one of the rookies loudly.

"Shhhh!" said St. Peter, "There are 144,000 Jehovah`s witnesses in there, and they think that they are the only one`s up here!".

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit