WHAT JESUS REALLY MEANT Vs the GOVERNING BODY'S VERSION OF THE BIBLE.

by skepticSam 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skepticSam
    skepticSam

I found these contrasts incredible, anyone who claims that following the Watchtower's bizarre aloof teachings is a "Insurance Policy" needs to have their heads examined. These people were once in line with the Watchtower's Leaders until they got tossed out of the Organization during the Great Purging of Anointed JWs in 2012.

The more I am around the Worldly people, the more I see how insane JWs are and the lack of love they have. Their selfish, always wanting to mooch off each other, steal from their brothers and sisters, evade taxes, cheat and hate playing by the rules. I know so many JWs that are thieves and give talks at Circuit and District Assemblies, how can you really think this Organization is backed by Jesus Christ? Have you ever read any of Paul's Letters,'Oh, that's right, those are meant for the "Little Flock", yes, the entire Bible is meant for the GB,(Catholic Monarchy once taught that) not the common pubs!'. I see why Jesus said people who follow Cults deserve "twice the serving of Gehenna" than their leaders because these blockheads want their ears tickled!

WHAT JESUS TAUGHT
    "This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.

(Matthew 24:34)

WHAT THE GOVERNING BODY TEACH JWS!

A generation of anointed Christians in the 20th century which overlaps another generation of anointed Christians, but does not include the next overlapping generation of anointed Christians, will by no means pass away until I return to earth to destroy the wicked people who refuse to follow the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

(Watchtower, 1/15/14, page 31) Note 3

http://www.faithsonsofgod.org/#!what-jesus-meant/c1vt5

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I say just amalgamate all the different explanations they've tried to use in the past...

..."the wicked overlapping generation that saw the beginning of the end of the events of 1914"...

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    *** ws chap. 1 pp. 10-11 par. 16 The Desire for Peace and Security Worldwide ***the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members. This spiritual nation is like a little flock of Jehovah’s sheeplike ones.
    1 timothy 2:5 - For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    This belief of theirs is absolutely repulsive to me. Twisted, WRONG, evil.
  • sir82
    sir82

What the Bible says:

Matthew 25:40:

In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

What the WTS says about who Christ's brothers are:

Those referred to as “my brothers” are spirit-anointed men and women, who will rule with Christ from heaven.

(March 15, 2015 Watchtower)

What the Bible says about who Christ's brothers are:

Matthew 12:50:

For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.
  • skepticSam
    skepticSam
    What's your favorite Watchtower Twisted teaching? How come Jehovah's Witnesses don't give presentations like Charles Taze Russell did? Is that because their not educated enough or providing answers like "The Generation" would lead to more people leaving?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Those that wrote the Jesus story wrote that he was all about love forgiveness and helping the needy. The GB teach none of those.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

skeptic Sam - "What's your favorite Watchtower Twisted teaching?"

Clever idea; that would work on an anti-WT humor website as a weekly (or even daily) thing...

..."This week's WTTS (Watchtower Twisted Teaching) is..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit