by Legendary U.2.K. 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I'm not sure but Was'nt there Violence before 1914(WW1)? You know Since Christ Said in the last days, It will be rumors of wars, wars... Do the Watchtower mean 1914 a.d. or Bc or Whatever lol... I'm confused and to be honest i never did agree with that 1914 thing, cause first off "1914"(the year) is not found in any bible, and Second In Revelation Chapter 4 Verse 1 , (KJV) Underlined = prophecys/In the future!.. Therefore Way before 1914(WW1) Violence large Scale had to take place before 1914, So in Reality There is no Date for the signs to start, just Watch the signs that Christ talked about and heed- Luke 21 verse 36.... But i think i'm pretty sure that We are infact living in the last Days, And like The father Clearly said at Revelation chapter 1 Verse 3: " The time is at hand " / Armageddon / Vision of the Son of God(Christ the prophet, not God)

Edited by - Legendary U.2.K. on 14 August 2002 17:41:3

• Syndromology
    Syndromology

You know....i always found it strange that although Jesus didn't say anything about dates except for us not needing to know them, the Watchtower was addicted to all kinds of dates. It was so impressive in my study and also needed to fuel my looking for psychological, mental unconscious safety that i dug that shit. Now since i got out of my coccoon i see it's all bullshit. No wonder the Watchtower kept saying you couldn't read the bible without them. They meant u can't understand our interpretation of it without us because that isn't the meaning of the text to begin with.

My euro's on this topic

• ISP
    ISP

Well if it did say 'The time is at hand'....it was 2000 years ago and someone lied.

ISP

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

lmao, they told me that to, i wont understand nothing in the bible unless i join them or gather around Jehovah's members...And i tried to tell them clealy, that i'm Wise and on my way to righteousness, therefore in the bible God Said He will teach the Wise ones what they need to know.... So all & all, nobody knows When The Messiah is coming, but We do have to watch the signs, and The bible clearly points out that " Peace & Safety " (Jehovah Words/KJV/In black Words, not Red Words Wherein Christ Wrote & Said) is the last sign, Where the Day of his coming...... And the Way things is looking, Armageddon is coming Quickly Which is good for me, and my gf and my baby kittens...... Cause i dont wanna Die and Wait for a Resurrection!

Edited by - Legendary U.2.K. on 14 August 2002 18:3:11

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

ISP: When God Said that ' the time is at hand ' he did'nt lie, and also When Christ said ' Surely i come Quickly ' he did;nt lie either, Cause In 2 peter Chapter 3 Verse 8, God clearly Explains Why things are long for us, but Short in The kingdom......it's coming, gotta have faith and patience!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

It is very easy to have FAITH & PATIENCE when you are sitting in the comfort of your own home, typing at a PC wouldn't you say?

Try that argument with the starving masses in Africa at the moment. Or indeed, in the UK, with the two parents whose children have been snatched.

To my mind it can be narrowminded and insulting to cast around the FAITH & PATIENCE line. It is like a *brother* said to me a short while ago after losing his *fleshly brother* in a car accident - "oh well, there is always the resurrection" - charming and what timely advice in good taste.

Please don't come back at me with the book of Job :o) I feel most of us here would have cursed and died.

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

" True, But it's man's fault why We suffer, Not to mention Satan.. So those We are in a World of hurt, We pray for Whosoever! I plan on changing the World in Dec of this year, i understand i cant Help everybody, but i can help millions, and the rest I pray for safety..... and We continue to tarry to Armageddon!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

I've just realized that you are completely mad :o)

Do you believe the spirit is speaking through you? Sigh - another deluded one ....

Study your own ego, your deep inner voice. Everytime you pray for the poor, does it bloat ever so slightly ?

Edited by - Dizzy Cat on 15 August 2002 3:27:55

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit