Meeting in Sydney

by buscar 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• buscar
    buscar

Some of us who have left the Watchtower enslavement are having a get-together in Sydney soon to talk about the old times and encourage each other.

If you have left the watchtower or are thinking about leaving. If you just need someone to talk to who isn't going to run to the elders and dob you in because you have some disallowed questions, why not come along and enjoy a day out with mother nature and some friends.

BYO everything.

E-mail me [email protected] for details, do it soon.

OlderTom

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Tom,

I'm planning a trip to Sydney in August. Commin down to see Uncle Bruce and maybe some of the other super-apostates! Looking at Aug 2-7 providing the agent can match that up with my flight to Seattle. How bout a winter barby?? I can bring the matches!

carmel

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Hi Carmel
    How about a winter barby, why that's the best kind no flies to worry about. We really don't have a winter here in Oz . It might get a bit chilly at 3am but that's when you cuddle up real close to keep warm.

Hope to meet you when you come to visit Uncle Bruce. He didn't make it to our last barby but we're planning more.
    Cya

• Carmel
    Carmel

I'd like nothing better than to meet a few of you marcupial molesters! Uncle is gona be my volunteer guide. Promised me a free Rolls Royce convertible and blue skys. Only problem, it has no engine so we have to do a pushme-pullyou thing.

BTW you and Dwight go a thing going? I remember when the JWs all bragged that his parents were jw's. Not that we had anything to do with "worldly' people mind you!! Unless of course, they contributed heavily..

cheers,

younger tod

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit