if shunning is so loveing

by poopie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie
    Why is it almost the last question in the question section on jw.org if its so loveing mention it at every meeting mention it like crazy at all the assemblys on jw.tv i have never heard the term mentioned on jw.tv i did not hear at all at the regional but its so loveing
  • oppostate
    oppostate

I really wasn't fully aware to what extent the DF'ing shunning policy went until after getting baptized, they changed the DA'ing policy for un-baptized publishers.

It used to be that if you committed a WT no-no and weren't baptized you would be DA'ed not DF'ed. Only baptized publishers would be DF'ed.

Then the policy changed so that unbaptized publishers were just announced as no longer being a publisher, but now weren't to be shunned. The publishers who were baptized would be DF'ed and shunned.

I spent years not getting dunked but doing all the routines and then started thinking I might as well get baptized if I get caught doing some no-no and being or not being a publisher would get me the same result. Now I think I may have waited even longer seeing the contrast in how unbaptized-publishers and baptized are treated (or mistreated).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I believe the Governing Body and their brown nosers are fully aware that this is not christian or biblical at all. they are using this as a cult control weapon.

They know full well the principles of mind control and thought reform. Those paedophile protecting scumsuckers understand the B.I.T.E. cult control method.

They know it isn't loving....but when have those gluttonous perverts ever been loving?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

if shunning is so loveing

Why aren`t there Shunning Greeting Cards?..

Example:

Happy Anniversary!.....Now Piss Off!!..

Congratulations on the Birth of your New Chlld.....Don`t bring it around here!..

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Has something changed then, with regard to shunning?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

ballistic - "Has something changed then, with regard to shunning?"

Only inasmuch as it's being reiterated even more staunchly in internal correspondence and instructions (due to soft-core rank-and-filers pretty much ignoring it)...

...whilst being denied even more staunchly in public when asked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit