Bill Bowen / A Christian martyr

by Zechariah 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

Disfellowshiping I have for a longtime realized is spiritual death. The Jews began the practice when under Roman rule as they no longer had the authority to independently sentence people to physical death. The alternative was to cut someone off from all association in teir closed society with the intent of destroying their lives to the fullest extent they could........ It is very ironic that the WTS in disfellowshiping Bill Bowen and others involved in the Dateline program they unintentionally have made christian martyrs of them. What we know throughout history of christian martyrs is that their influence increased to mythic proportions after their death. ............ I clearly can see this is what is happening in regard to Bill Bowen who even though very much physically alive have been rendered dead from his old life as a JW. This is a blessing in disguise as he and the others like him were innocently executed for righteousness sake. Their disfellowshiping has made it possible for them to be resurrected to life again in another form. In this case it is as a ex-JW ............... I really believe this analogy fits and qualifys Bill as a Christian martyr or saint. Christ I know is well pleased with Bill and will greatly back him with holy spirit to perform well his chosen ministry of Silentlambs. I wish him well and am very proud of him. ............. Zechariah........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Zechariah,this is a nice post you have made for Bill..WBTS only think they killed Bill.He`s going to be on Connie Chungs Prime Time CNN News Magazine:"Connie Chung Tonight"..He`s not dead yet..Could be he`s a living saint,or someone well on their way to being one...OUTLAW

• searcher
    searcher

How true.

The 'Bill Effect' will last a long time.

searcher.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The Jews began the practice when under Roman rule as they no longer had the authority to independently sentence people to physical death.

Is this for real? The real birth place of shunning? To take the place of an actual death sentance?

I mean literally?

I've never focused on the actual "beginning" of the practice of shunning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit