Dawn Bible Students Association and Ken Fernets

by Hold Me-Thrill Me 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    This is real.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

All man-made orgs have problems. Some just more than others.

Find the one we can tolerate its imperfections and adhere to it. Plenty of flaws everywhere that mankind is involved.

SL

• steve2
    steve2

Frank, it looks like you have a personal bee-in-your-bonnet about the man you name and shame.

As it stands, your comment is just an allegation. It even has a "so what?" flavor to it.

I presume the women he allegedly "flirts" with ain't complaining. And precisely what do you mean by "flirt"? Could you give some behavioral examples? And how do you know this and from who? I'm afraid your OP seems kind of "gossipy" and bordering on slander (e.g., you name him in the context of allegations).

And are you refering to behaviour he allegedly engaged in in the past because you add, "if he is still alive".

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Steve2,

I explained why this information is important. Other than that I have no comment on your post.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for taking the time to say you had explained why the information is important and that you have no other comment, Frank. I have no other comment on your response.

• oppostate
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    I must be in real trouble. I invite women of all ages to have coffee with me, all the time. When I walk into McDonald's the staff look at me and say to one another. "There is that JW flirt"
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Quarterback,

Are you Ken Fernets who gives talks at Bible Students conventions? Do you represent the Dawn Bible Students Association in your travels.

Do you claim to be a Christian?

Or does the fact that he is a Bible Student somehow make him impervious to criticism?

• adjusted knowledge
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Hold me Thrill me. No I'm not that Guy. But he sure looks alot like the Guy that sits at the table at McDonalds where I'm having these coffee dates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit