these books, want any? if not they go in the trash

by sowhatnow 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The james book would be a good one to comvert into digital format if it is hard to get hold of..,I would be into doing that.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Not written by Ray Franz, but written by one of his close friends, who was also kicked out of Bethel around the same time. I may be wrong.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Commentary on letter of James is out there in PDF. I have had it in my hard drive for years. Send me your email and I will send it to you.
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

According to Raymond Franz's book Crisis of Conscience, this book was written by Ed Dunlap, who was later convicted by the WBTS of "apostasy" and expelled from the Society.

• 1979 Commentary on the Letter of James (pdf)

https://mega.nz/#F!ORdyGDCK!p6hsbBtLezfCUfrz5WC-Qg

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks never a jw and GodZoo for the accurate information,

It is a nice book. Full of love and encouragement type writing.

Not the usual.

It quickly became my favorite.

Time passed and Mankinds Search For God came out - not the run of the mill pap.

I wonder whats wrong with that one? :smirk:

• Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37

I have most of the books listed here. I Am in the Phoenix area if your close by you're welcome to which ever one you want. I throw most of mine away when we moved.

• Needs Some Salt
    Needs Some Salt
    anyone have the years to these books¸ it would be interestingly helpful
  • clarity
    clarity

worldwide security under the prince of peace

This book I believe has the first mention of "Jesus is only mediator to anointed"! Not for the rest of mankind. Valuable because of that.

"Worldwide Security Under the “Prince of Peace” pp. 10-11 “Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members.

Mike & Kim may need one of these for their research library.

Also John Cedars may need one for his.

Thanks for posting this message, in the exposure of WT, these books will make them eat their own words

clarity

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

FusionTheism

I would love to have the Commentary on James; I've never seen that one before.

Where have you been looking for the past 5 years, it’s been on ex-witnesses radar since then in PDF. Your God Raymond Franz the self proclaimed prophet. He figured if Joseph Smith could do it, why couldn’t he, but then again, you would have to have known his motives back then like us real people that knew about he's immorality.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I know Cedars is looking to expand his physical library.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit