Back from Holiday

by The Devil 4 Replies latest jw friends

• The Devil
    The Devil

Well I had a great holiday and now I'm back to raise a little hades (hee hee--a private joke). I can't tell you all where I went but all I can say is that the weather is very warm and you should see the suntan I got.

Just checking back in to see what I corruption I might have missed and how much I should start.

Lucifer

• The Devil
    The Devil

I guess this means that it was boring. I know you all don't have any fun when I'm not around but of coarse that means I am backed up and must get busy. Perhaps I'll even pay you a visit.

Lucifer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome back Lucifer, I guess that means the heat up here will get a bit turned up, he?

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

No offense, Lucifer - but for the Lord of Darkness, the Dark Son of the Underworld, etc, etc, - your material is pretty lame. We got better stuff back when Jehovah God was posting here. You gonna let that Goody-Two-Shoes punk you?

--M

• The Devil
    The Devil

Well, well, well----Michael I am impressed. You have some guts to stand up to the Lord of the Underworld and call him lame. I think I might just have a position for you.

As far as the whole "Jehovah God" bit well I didn't think he was all that funny. After all god is not allowed to joke. I think if you look real hard you might even find that quote from him. Anyway, where has he been? He hasn't shown his face here in months. (And I even noticed that he didn't bother to answer any of your questions)

Besides, that is why all my good material hasn't been shown to you. It is because I am soo busy not tomention that you humans just wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor. I mean look at all the action I have going on right now. My job is very demanding as it is. But I could use someone like you to help out. What do you say.

Lucifer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit