Just FYI AND REFERENCE

by JT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

http://www.wcg.org/lit/AboutUs/roots.htm

Often times jw will state that they are not a BREAK OFF FROM any religion ,but a RE-Establishment of the "church"

well here is some info you can put in your file for ref later

james

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Thanks JT

it is interesting to see that the "american millenial association" had the good sense to "just say no" after 1914.

• JT
    JT

6 of 9

i guess they were hanging around Nancy Reagan smile

JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!

• JT
    JT

lURKER SAYS put in the Proclaimers book

hey man that would make an excellent conversation pc- can you imagine the poor bro who would have to cover that chapter that week

i like the way you used the NEW TERM "spiritual heritage."

I RECALL THE first time i saw the WT use that Phrase i almost Farted on myself

smile

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Thank you JT!

Think I'll make some copies and tape one in the back of "Proclaimers" book at area libraries. LOL (Having worked in libraries for years, I know this is typically an accepted practice...if done neatly.)

Though I am trying to be invisible to JW's trying to reach me at my 'door'
    (attempt to evade being formally disassociated) - if they 'catch' me outside during the upcoming warm weather - I WILL give them a copy.
    Thanks again - always enjoy your posts.

• JT
    JT

ZazuWitts

more and more jw are learning that merley fading away allows them the needed time to decide do i want to wirte a letter or not

either way in my view is neither right or wrong- each person must decide what they feel is best for them

for me i understand the reason many write a letter, but for me it is just another example of WT dicating to you again what you are to do

the entire "Writing a Letter" concept is a WT concept- as one nonjw told me write a letter for WHAT !!!!!

so i feel no obligation to inform them of anything since they lied to me they have no reason to expect that i feel any need to be honest with them-

my wife and i have moved on if they want anything they will have to do it themselves

smile

JAMES

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

JT:

As a fellow fader, I agree with you 100%.

The only authority the WT has is that which we give them. Since finding out the truth about the truth, I no longer recognise their authority.

Therefore, why should I comply with their procedures?

The only reason I would ever use a DA letter is simply to get them to leave me alone. Of course, there would be legal letters regarding harassment preceding it.

Since I've now been faded for five months without any elder interference, this seems to be an unlikely option.

Family is going to be another matter, of course.

BTW: what happened with the annual memorial season blitz on the inactives? Anyone get "chatted" to?

Expatbrit.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi expat,
    Hope this finds you well :>
    They've never come around since I left lol....interesting,cheers,Tina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit