Royal Commission into Child Abuse - Australia

by biometrics 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

A Royal Commission? Oh ,, hell yeah! That is huge. w00t!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

A public hearing is i wonderful place for a public witness. The overseers of Bethel in Australia will certainly take the proper opportunity to explain to the public what has not yet completely been understood about the bethels wise provisions for these child abuse cases. The arcticles that have been printed about the matter in the groups organ "Awake" have been so persuading to all that the misunderstandings should in fact not exist any more actually.

Abusers' Register

Many dont know really much about the groups internal abusers registers and how they are handled, whether the data are freely given from an australian legal entity to an american legal entity to collect all abusers cases without state influence, all over the austrialian legal system. Who is appointed and held responsible for the data and which data accurately are given. Or is this a local register.

Who is appointed to handle those private informations and in which cases must the state legal system, the policy or child custody immediately be informed?

• Zoos
    Zoos

We'll need to resurrect this thread toward the end of July to remind everyone.

For those of us in the United States there is about a 10 hour time difference. Might be able to watch some of the hearing with my morning coffee.

• talesin
    talesin

* bump *

And wow, just reading the comments. People on this board were making fun of Steven Unthank? He has done so much for our TRIBE's children. I missed that, and can't understand why anyone would do such a thing. SMDH

Wiki lists only 132 Royal Commissions in Australia from 1902 - 2014. I don't think people outside the Commonwealth realize (generally speaking) what a big deal this is. These enquiries are national headline news. They are nonpartisan, and can uncover a lot of dirt!

The Australian government has already shown that it will not be cowed by the WTS (thank you, Steven Unthank, for getting the ball rolling), and this could be an huge step forward.

• zeb
    zeb

Thankyou talesin.

How big is a Royal Commission? The degree they go into will astound you. If the rc was into me as an example they would produce every document about me, of me, by me obtainable from govt sources starting with my birth certificate, education, letters to the papers, union membership, work history, criminal history, licences. all would be tabled and decided which was relevant to the purpose of the commission. A family background report would be prepared as well. Make no mistake a royal commission is that detailed.

This is one reason royal commissions' will run up a bill into millions the cost and complexity is huge.

At the end of the commission they will compile a huge report that will be presented to the government with a list of recommendations as to what should be done.

They can as the lady said 'uncover a lot of dirt. '

Pray we hope in this case a lot of justice as well.

• karter
    karter
    With a royal commission if you are called to it you must answer all questions other wise you will be held contempt.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

zeb - "...royal commissions' will run up a bill into millions..."

There are much, much worse ways of putting your tax dollars to work.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

zeb - "...royal commissions' will run up a bill into millions..."

There are much, much worse ways of putting your tax dollars to work.

To protect victimized children from a religious group that doesn't care, it's worth it. Money well spent !!!

• Thursday
    Thursday

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/case-study/636f01a5-50db-4b59-a35e-a24ae07fb0ad/case-study-29,-july-2015,-sydney.aspx

Not sure if the link has been shared already to the transcripts and the exhibits including witness statements. The transcripts are a fantastic read, they're hanging the JW witnesses out to dry. I am so happy this is finally happening.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wow.

One thread mentioning it a month ago.

Who here thought it would ever snowball the way it has?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit