The implications of stepping on an ant in the NS

by thewiz 8 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

i've been thinking about this and just want to present to all, what are the implications of stepping on an ant in the "new system/paradise earth?" -bring in all of your vast knowledge of everything you "know" about the NS. this question goes a lot deeper than just a cursory perusal and response.

i have my ideas, but i will save my opinions (i just don't want to sit here for the next hour typing it all up). i just want to hear your ideas.

thx

• LDH
    LDH

Silly Wiz.

Don't you know there won't be *any* death in the New System?

Lisa

• Earnest
    Earnest

If chaos theory is true that the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately produce a hurricane, the death of an ant will mean the universal issue of right and wrong, of truth and falsehood, the millenial saga, the reconciliation of man to God...everything that has ever happened was a failure. Start again.

Earnest

• SYN
    SYN

Well, the ant will be vegeterian. Don't know what that has to do with stepping on it, though. It wasn't specified in the Watchtower, so you must be spreading Satanistic Apostate Lies. You bad boy, you.

• minimus
    minimus

who cares???

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt said that animals will die in the ns. But since they will all be vegetarian, how will the carcasses be disposed of. Imagine all the dead ants piling up outside the hive. Will ants start to bury their dead? After wiz has stepped on his poor defenseless vegey ant, will the ant ambulance come and take it away, to be buried in the ant cemetary? Will ants be racist, and do only ants of their own color? Or will red ants do black ants, fire ants, termite ants, etc?

Brother wiz, you have really opened a can of ants worms here.

SS

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

What if your house landed on a witch in the land of Oz?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Wiz,

This is a good post because logically it shows that NO life is possible at all in the mythical New Order of Jehovah's Witnesses. All life has an essential relationship with death. Without death no life can survive. The entire food chain is based on death. The essential characteristics of the animals that have evolved over millions of years are about death. For instance, lets use your example of the ant. If there is no predators for the ants, no way to stop their extremely rapid growth, these insects and others would soon consume the entire surface of the earth, making life impossible for humans.

Ask any good Jehovah's Witness if they want to make friends with a tribe of army ants or if they would feel comfortable having their Kingdong Hall built on top of such a tribe. Hell, they would be lucky to get out of the building alive!

Any biologist can tell you that the JW utopian vision of the new order with no death is nothing but pure balderdash.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

Edited by - mindchild on 13 August 2002 10:39:32

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

does this mean that Noah didn't take two flies on the ark?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit