WT/U.S. Navy commercial deal?

by Gerard 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

I found in a web page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/5974/ a press release in spanish dated december 6 th reporting that Regi U.S., Inc has signed a contract to build special engines for the U.S. Navys war machine.

Now, go to http://www.tenkwizard.com and type watchtower in the word search line, press enter. Under the MORE INFO column find and click on FILES:

It seems like the Watchtower Society and someone by the name of James McCann own (50% and 34% respectively) Regi U.S., Inc. Could someone please follow up and confirm this?

Thank you,

Gerry

[email protected]

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

YEP, you got it right!!! The Watchtower Society OWNS lock, stock, and barrel a SMART BOMB FACTORY.____________

BUT THEN, that's nothing compared to the fact that the WTS is really a secret operative in the Illuminati's plan to take over the world. The WTS founder was secretly a Freemason, who are also part of the plan.____________

Keep searching all XJW webpages and you will also see that the WTS owns an automobile leasing firm which they use to rip off local JWs.____________

OH, yeh, keep searching more XJW webpages and you will learn how the WTS also had to close down their "bethel" in India due to the widespread corruption in that office.__________

NOW, aren't you glad that you are a part of the XJW community which is responsible for ALL THIS TRUTH, unlike the WTS which dispenses nothing but lies!

• RubyTuesday
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ruby is seeeeeeeexy :)

• Gerard
    Gerard

OK. I found the Quarterly report in English at http://biz.yahoo.com/e/l/r/rgus.ob.html

Quote: "This new motor will be developed for powering the U.S. Navy's new Smart War-fighter Array of Re-configurable Modules (SWARM) low cost unmanned aerial vehicle."

Why isn't this in the news?!? Where is the outrage? This pisses me off more than UN membership...I mean, they are building weapons for the Navy!!!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Search for "Navy", there have been a couple of threads on this subject :)

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

When they signed on with the UN...they signed on with the "new world order"This in part means they are going along with the one religion...for the united states....The Catholics are of course signed up.Is this the ultimate in hypocracy!!( They sold their soul to the devil...Yikes!!!)

Crazy.. u look just like Clint Eastwood!!! Make my day!!

• amac
    amac
    Why isn't this in the news?!?

Because it is old news. Check the date on your news link. It should be back from early last year. This topic has been discussed to death on this board already, you may want to do a search to find the older, very long threads.

• JoRiz
    JoRiz

I think it would be interesting to see what more stocks or government jobs the WT society has its money in.

This organization isn't a religion but a business. The regular JW would be appalled at some of the things the Witch Tower Bable and Trick Society is into.

JoRiz

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ruby- can I make your night as well??? I'll be right over.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit