TO: TED JARACZ (WTBTS 'BOSS')

by sf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

TED: THE 'GIG' IS UP. WHY NOT JUST KOME KLEAN BRO. 'CUZ THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE WTBTS DOWNFALL. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN ALL THE B.O.E. LETTERS, U.N. DOCUMENTS, RAND DOCUMENTS, NAVY DOCUMENTS, A FILE IN THE PEDO(FILES) DATABASE YOU WANT NEVER TO SURFACE, ARE SHOWN TO THE VERY WORLD YOU PRINT ABOUT HATING SO MUCH? DENY THEM? AVOID THE MEDIA? WHY IN THIS 'WORLDLY SYSTEM OF THINGS' DO YOU (WTS) HOLD EVEN 1% STOCK IN RAND? WHY?? WHY ARE SO MANY CELEBRITIES 'JWS', YET THE MAJORITY OF JWS ARE 'NOT TO BE ANY PART OF THIS WORLD'(SATANS ORG/WORLDLY SYSTEM)?????

M O N E Y..........M O N E Y.........M O N E Y..........M O N E Y

LIKE I SAID TED, THE 'GIG' IS UP...THE NEWS IS OUT...WE FINALLY FOUND YOU OUT....'THE RENEGADE' WHO HAD IT MADE..........

(Venice, finish it for me doll)

sKally

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Just out of interest SF, who are the 'celebrity' JW's?

I was only aware of George Benson, Prince and Hank Marvin being 'celebrity' dubbs.

BTW, the downfall of that God foresaken cult can't come soon enough for me, and no doubt millions of others.

• sf
    sf

Um, well, let's see now:

The Williams sisters (tennis celebs)

The Jacksons

The Wayans

for starters....

• searcher
    searcher
    M O N E Y..........M O N E Y.........M O N E Y..........M O N E Y

Did anyone notice on the Panorama programme that 'our Ted' and the minders that rushed to 'protect' him from the tv camera, were wearing very expensive tailored suits.

I wonder where the money for those came from?

searcher.

• avengers
  • BugParadise
    BugParadise

Also Jerry Hairston 2nd Basemen for the Baltimore Orioles.

~Bugs

• GatoCat
    GatoCat
    WHY NOT JUST KOME KLEAN BRO. 'CUZ THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Shouldn't that be " 'KUZ "?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

For a comprehensive list of celebrity JWs check out:

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/fam_jw.html

• sf
    sf

Avenger, that is just Brilliant Publishing my friend! Bravo!! {{wicked sKallyWagger laugh}}

Thx Kenneson, for the link.

Ah yes Gato, of Kourse...KUZ is da word. {{hugs}} How ya been??

sKally

• Swan
    Swan

I didn't see Theresa Graves in that list. She was one of the dancers on Laugh-In and played Christie Love, the TV cop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit