Dallas Apostaparty

by Jim_TX 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well, I just got in from a long weekend spent in Dallas, TX.

There wuz an 'Apostafest' gathering held there - and it wuz a blast!

I think an informal head count would put total attendance at around 35 - 40 folks there. (No one was designated as 'Attendant', so no official count was taken.)

Folks flew in from all over the U.S. (and boy were their arms tired!!) - one there from California, another from Minnesota, and another from Florida!!

Other states represented... Oklahoma and Louisiana.

Valis' apartment was filled with people all having a great time - and there were even some outside, too. I was afraid a neighbor would call the fire department, though - cause there was so much smoke outside.

Many pictures were taken of folks who attended (I think they may be used as evidence later... -grin-)

There was plenty of 'Bread and Wine' for those who wanted to 'partake'. (Lottsa of takers on that... well, more partook of the wine than the bread.)

Many folks (myself included) were a bit mute at first - until we realized that we were used to using keyboards to talk to each other - then folks got a bit more talkative. (I forgot my keyboard - dang it.)

Anyway, it is good to finally get to meet folks that you 'type' to all the time.

Thanks go to Valis for having us over, and allowing us to wreck his apartment...

WildTurkey, for still trying to help me with my 'pickup lines'...

...and to NotPerfectYet - for slapping me, after I tried using the pickup line on her... <rubbing cheek> it felt good (even tho it was WildTurkey that said the words...) hahahahahaha

Regards,

Jim TX

• Valis
    Valis

Jim..it was a pleasure having you over to my place. Anytime you're in town please do stop by...and don't forget to check out our new pics...I would also like to thank each and every one of you for coming and will have a full report soon, very soon.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34123&page=3&site=3#456392

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "heavenly but tired host" class

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Jim, it was great to meet you, I had a great time, dude you should have took advantage of the slap that NotPerfectYet gave you, she wanted you man, didnt I tell you I would hook you up.lol

Valis rocks, and ty Brother for putting up with me, by the way you bruised my ass man, lol now you explain that shit to everyone!

I made some great friends and hope we can hook up again, the women were so fine and the guys were cool as hell. Food was great Valis is one badass cook.

Wish some other folks could have made it there like XenaW, Scootergirl, Star, Pretender, Joy and 2laws, and so many more here on the board. It would have been cool to have JanH there but hell there has got to be a law against putting to many wild ass ppl together.

Yall are great and next party has to be here in Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

HAHAHAHA-

Sorry WT- about the bruise on your ass !!!

XW

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

HEY!!!!! That was your fault XenaW lol

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Ah, WT........you guys sounded like you were having so much fun when I got to talk w/you on the phone! By the way "hello, darlin'" was very sexy! (not to worry, lyineyes, I know he is all yours! LOL)....I was so happy that I got to talk to a few of you on the phone.........felt like I was there (sorta).

I was so bummed after I hung up the phone that I couldn't be there......but guess maybe there will be a trip to Louisianna in the future, huh? I will most definately try to make it to that one!

Can't wait until eyegirl gets home to give me the low down and tell me EVERYTHING (am a little curious about her and the smurf......those incrimidating pics!)

• TheStar
    TheStar

aawwww... WT thanks for thinking of me... You brought tears to my eyes, you don't know how much I wish I could have been there.

It warms my heart seeing the pictures of you guys.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, you guys had better get ready for an invasion, 'cos HL and I are coming Stateside next April!!!

Englishman.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Damn sure looking foward to it Eman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit