My role with Family Shield Ministries

by jschwehm 0 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Gang-

I just wanted to tell you guys that I assist Family Shield Ministries by giving them information about Jehovah's Witnesses. Family Shield Ministries is the group that sponsors the radio program that we did last Saturday. In any case, I am invited on to the program at least twice a year to give a Jehovah's Witness update. We were one of the first radio programs to interview Bill Bowen well before the Dateline program and only a few months after he resigned as an elder I believe. In addition, we have interviewed Wayne Rogers from the Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood. You can get tapes of these interviews by writing to Family Shield Ministries or visiting their website.

Kay Meyer the host of the radio program is also the President of Family Shield Ministries and she spends a lot of time helping former JWs and also families who have friends and relatives in the JWs. Kay Meyer is a Christian so much of her help comes from that perspective.

In any case, if any of you have an ideas for future programs on the JWs just email them to me. Also, those of you who are able can help Family Shield Ministries by visiting their website and donating. There is a plan to eventually take the Family Shield Ministries radio program and to syndicate it nationally over the next five years. If that occurs, we will have an even bigger venue with which to publicize Jehovah's Witness issues as it relates to hurting families.

Jeff S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit