My Family

by Trauma_Hound 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

As many of you know alot of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses, I was a 3rd gen, untill I left over 10 years ago, however my brother, dad, and sister all have doubts now, they see the hypocrasy, my brother is fading away, my dad is ready Ray Franz's books, but both my dad and sister are staying witnesses for now, thinking they can change it from the inside, which I know they can't, they see the hypocrasy, in fact my sister is DFed and she's trying to get reinstated, stating she's doing it for my mom, who is still fanatical about it, and she said she want's her husband to try to get a job through one of the brothers, she said she's just going to play they're game and use them. I tried to point out how wrong that is, and how on a level it's exactly the same thing they're doing, she even confirmed that in other country's witnesses can vote, they can at least in Venzuela where she was living for the last couple of years, where she met her current husband. It's funny out one side of the mouth she agree's with me how hypocritcal it is, then goes on to defend certain aspects, always dancing around the subject, saying other religions aren't any better, and I asked why do you need to be a member of a religion if you believe that? Then she says it's for mom, that she couldn't handle it right now, but mom knows how we all feel. Urggg I'm glad my aunt left along time ago, unfortunatly I'm not that close to this aunt, I think I need to talk more to my aunt.

Anyways I was bored today, so I was messing around in photoshop and made this. *evil grin*

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL, great picture, I saved it.

I am sorry for you Trauma, do talk to your aunt, who knows, the two of you might get really close.

Hugs to you, Viv.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Trauma Hound,

That pic is hilarious.

Robyn

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

BTW Vivimus I don't know if you noticed, I added you to my MSN Messenger, chat me sometime. :)

• Solace
    Solace

Most of my family are witnesses so I can relate. I talk to my sister alot and she feels the same as I do. Both of us were raised in it, but never baptized.

Your picture is cracking me up but its SO true. It is sometimes nice to find humor in such a sad situation, ya know?

• Swan
    Swan

Very funny! Thanks a bunch!

• DINKY
    DINKY

Thanks for sharing about your family. It's pretty wierd that your sister would put up with all that bullshit to get reinstated - then comes all that damn fellowshipping. Well, girls always need their moms.

Dinky

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Thanks very much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit