This is sad

by Seven 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Seven
    Seven

What a sad bunch to spend all eternity with!! Doesn't anyone enjoy a little friendly competition? Hey, I don't know about you but I plan on doing something more with my free time in paradise than petting the lions. Soul Calibur is my favorite and Sophitia is my character. I kick some butt with my Omega Sword. I take it easy on Kilik because I'm so in love with him I can't think straight. Rent this game for the Dreamcast and enjoy.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Seven, what are you doing in here by yourself? Git back where you belong!

• Seven
    Seven

Frenchy, I was waiting for you. Grab a joystick and let's play.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Now that is what I call an offer! I bet the other guys in here are turning green with jealousy. Eat your hearts out fellas!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, guys,

I learned two computer games about 20 years ago, was good, they discontinued the games - never wanted to break my record.

"A true friend always stabs you in the front. Oscar Wilde

If I were either of you, I'd be careful of the other one of you.......

Edited by - waiting on 14 June 2000 22:52:48

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, Some of my favorite games for the PC are Scrabble, Hoyle Card games and Tetris. I used to play Scrabble & cribbage online and was spending 2 to 3 hrs a night. I had to finally knock it off but I really miss it.

Great Quote!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The best games for the PC were the original text-based Zork adventures. Since everything has gone graphical, I really like the Gabriel Knight series. They're just like getting engrossed in a good novel....with puzzles.

• marion_nett
    marion_nett

Anyone into Trivia? There is a Jeopardy Online, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Online, and various other Trivia games. Like you, 7, I get hooked and can't break away. It's addictive! Almost has to be all or nothing for me. LOL
    marion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit