Juat a thought

by Michelleatkin 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Michelleatkin
    Michelleatkin

I design and create t shirts ( at the moment for breastfeeding support and cloth nappy wearing support - slightly O/T ) and on the line of bumper stickers, wondered if it was worth considering t shirts with similar slogans for support for ex JW etc. What do people think as to whether it would be a viable idea. The t shirts could have unique designs for support groups or ones for individuals to wear and they work out at about 10 each incl of P+P in UK (probably not a lot more to ship to the USA by surface mail)

Interested in people's opinions

Thanks

Michelle

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I cannot speak for any other posters here, but this very issue has been raised before.

I believe there would be a market (albeit a small one) for those who would want and purchase exJW-related paraphenalia and clothing.

I also think that you should provide some examples of your work for people to see.

You should also poll the exJW community to see what type of imaging they would like or would be possibly interested in buying if you were halfway serious about it.

Just my 2c.

My Signature:

My DBZ Anime:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34152&site=3

My StarWars Artwork:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34153&site=3

• Michelleatkin
    Michelleatkin

Thanks for that and just to be really thick - where do I find the exJW community - I'm new to finding ex JW on the internet.

Thanks for your 2c worth (or as we would say in England 2 pennies worth)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Some people have it covered...

• Crystal
    Crystal

I like the tee-shirt in the picture...but i think in small letters below...whe should have the dictionary definition of what it means...tooo many JW don't know the real meaning of it.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I think we should have a shirt with just the silentlambs addy...and then below it a big warning sign saying..If you have a weak stomch do not enter this site...I know i would go home right away and look it up...curiosity is human nature...like when you look at a car accident.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit