Change to dress and grooming rules for JWs in USA soon?

by RayPublisher 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

This whole thread is crazy.

But will someone please explain : Soon, JWs won't be able to wear wool and linen together... Oh, wait... That's been done..This was mentioned by someone above. So you are saying, I cannot wear a thin wool sweater under my $400. linen suit, oh and I always wear heals and very tasteful makeup.

How in the world did you all ever put up with this level of control? I am really not getting this.

• done4good
    done4good

No chance this is anything but rumor.

Although if true, this would make for a believable scene..

Yeah, I can imagine some poor guy getting called out on his skinny pants and the congregation erupting into a chorus of "take it off..." well the sisters anyway.

Based on last summer's KH "parties" for the international delegates, (specifically the one in Texas where sisters were cat calling the goofy dancing brothers on stage),you might not be too far off the mark there, Sparrow.

d4g

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

konceptual beat me to that link (page 2) on today's BBC . I just knew it would have a place on here somewhere . To take your interest, it is a cautionary tale .

"Doctors believe the woman developed a condition called compartment syndrome, made worse by her skinny jeans."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit