Many Thanks!

by truthseeker1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I just wanted to thank those on this board for their support. Thank you for all the personal stories that helped me feel that I wasn't alone. Thanks for all the satire about the WT to keep my spirits up. Thanks for the research on the WT to shed more light on the WT. And thanks for the advice and support that helps me keep to my ground.

If I wasn't here sharing with everybody, I possible would have taken the easy way and slid back into the Borg. I needed some support, needed some backup and answers to all those canned questions you are asked when trying to leave. I am really happy that this board is here. I really can't thank you enough. You helped me get MY life back.

• onacruse
    onacruse

It's a group effort, isn't it? In the short month I've been on this board, I have already changed in so many ways for the better, and that too because of the support and comraderie I get from the friends here, very much including relatively new folks like you.

I'm glad for you for you, and I'm glad for you for me.

Craig

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That was sweet to say truth, this place is a good place to keep your sanity , and lose it at time too. But that is ok too. This site has helped me get a life I never had. Glad you are hanging in there,,, we all need each other so much.

• SYN
    SYN

Sanity? What sanity?

What, you thought I was SANE? LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit