Jw's don't let their kids die because of blood...

by freemindfade 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If any JW says, "We do not allow our children to die as a consequence of refusing blood transfusions.", they are liars.

DD

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Sadly a great many jws seem to have really bought in to the propaganda. My wife actually said the other day "a blood transfusion never saved anyone." She seems to really think that bloodless medicine is always better than blood.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Maybe we should ask them, "well then why do you let your children die...?"
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    _Morpheus it's not the refusing of blood that kills them... it's the keeping of integrity *blank cult stare*
  • zimunzucz
    zimunzucz
    Now I know why my comments at the hotel full of JWs last Sunday morning ( at breakfast) about, 1914 to 2014 - 100 yrs and nothing has happened , yet-- and blood transfusions seemed to hit them hard. They were all pretty much choked up and unable to say a word as I hammered away at them.
  • zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

One of the saddest JW, no-blood, ritual suicide stories I know of--

Pregnant Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she refused a blood transfusion, chemotherapy and a C-section due to her religious beliefs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3027599/Jehovah-s-Witness-baby-die-refuses-blood-transfusion-seven-months-pregnant-cancer-80-chance-surviving-treatment.html

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    It's fitting as the original Abrahamic religion and all that have followed are based in an ancient death cult. Obsessed. Human sacrafice animal sacrafice. There is a theme and it's not love. It's death.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    So, if I get this right, "JWs don't let their children die over the blood issue" but instead "the children show their loyalty to Jehovah and obey his laws...then die". Sounds like a classic "distinctions without a difference".
  • pixel
    pixel
    On the same video and interview with the girl, is funny how she tells the teacher: "Our name is not JW, it it Jehovah's Witnesses. But who started the JW-thing in the first place anyway???
  • zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

A little know statistic- JW women are 2x more likely to die in childbirth than non-JW women from complications of post delivery bleeding.

Another Emma dies in the UK- back in 2007, leaving twin babies without the love and care of a mother.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-491791/Jehovahs-Witness-mother-dies-refusing-blood-transfusion-giving-birth-twins.html

I have often wondered over the years how the father and those 2 babies fared-- they are almost 8 years old now. Are they bitter that the WT rules took their mother from them? Maybe the father remarried and the kids don't even know what happened. I wish that UK paper would do a follow up story sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit