Jw's don't let their kids die because of blood...

by freemindfade 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Another nauseating detail I remember from Saturdays program. There is a video (one of so many) shaming young people for being afraid to admit they are jw's. One Australian girl talks about how one of her teachers was saying jw's let their children die over the blood issue (fact) and she goes on to say how that is not true. Wtf!? I did a very visible double take. That is outright lying.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    But did you record the freakin dfing interview?!?!?!?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Was it today?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Your dead to me
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Lol! I heard no shunning demo
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Report man!!!!
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

young people for being afraid to admit they are jw's. One Australian girl talks about how one of her teachers was saying jw's let their children die over the blood issue (fact) and she goes on to say how that is not true.

I was not afraid to admit I was a JW as a child. I was ashamed of it though. Sounds like the younger jws are a lot smarter than their parents.

As for not letting the children die for refusing blood transfusions. In a lot of cases they technically don't. The state intervenes takes custody and administers blood anyway.

Freemindfade was the demo live or just televised version of what has already been posted?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The youth shaming was a video
  • noonehome
    noonehome

Morpheus if this is the demo I think you're referring to: http://rutube.ru/video/bb1018e6aebbf0a3350b31a25781755f/ the version I witnessed today wasn't nearly as hard hitting. The older couple involved had notes in their bibles that they referred to, as did several interviewees throughout the session and it was all quite rehearsed-sounding as usual. They said that because of the way they'd raised their child to study before meetings, and because they'd made clear to them where their loyalties laid, the child "returned to Jehovah."

On another note, during my extended wandering, I missed part of a video about a brother trying to explain the 1914 doctrine to a study. The first "not-how-to-do-it" version I missed most of but was basically the brother explaining the calculations in rapid succession, with numbers and dates spat out too quick to digest with quick edits to convey the overwhelming nature of his teaching technique. I did hear him mention 607 very clearly. The next version was the approved way, and it showed the brother asking the study questions that helped him realize the relevance and importance of Jerusalem and how everything relates to 1914, but then when they're about to get into the actual technicalities it fades out. I'd be interested in seeing the full version of the first one to since I missed it and try to get a hold of what's actually being said.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Noonehome the 607 thing pissed me off. Sometimes I wonder if they are gonna try to distance themselves from the lie. But nope. They keep lying and lying and lying.

I find some of these things in the videos actually make the witnesses look foolish. But everyone keeps clapping. The 1914 thing made the explanation sound like lunacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit