cappytan

Wow! JW's were above LDS? Crazy.

• millie210
    millie210

Catholics and JWs

interesting...

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

3/4 of the updates is probably one of us posting "It's a cult!" and some JW deleting that entry...

• biometrics
    biometrics
    I bet there's a whole team a Bethel dedicated to mainlining the Wikipedia page.
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    Surprised Scientology isn't on the list
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Me too lrg! I bet Latter Day Saints and Scientology are numbers 31 and 32 :). Other controversial organizations that have way too many strung out followers spending time maintaining their image.

Incidentally, when I was researching the cross on Wikipedia years ago, I saw that picture that was in the live forever book, drawn 400 years ago, of jesus on a stake. It was right next to OTHER configurations the same artist had done, he had like 16 different ideas of the way jesus could have been impaled. Most of them with arms outstretched. Of course the live forever book didn't have THOSE drawings in it. They purposely chose an 'old looking' drawing to make it seem like people used to not believe in the cross, never mentioning the other 15 drawings. But this misrepresentation I realize now is normal for them.

Researching wikipedia a couple years later, it was all gone.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Surprised Scientology isn't on the list

If I remember correctly, Wikipedia banned a bunch of users who were constantly making edits to the Scientology page, accounts that were in some way linked to their headquarters.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Michael Jackson just above Jesus.......Barack Obama just above Hitler.

Fascinating.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

They got beaten by "list of Ben !0 Aliens"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit