Touched by an Angel

by QCA1 6 Replies latest jw friends

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi to you all

I don't post often but i want to share my fantastic news,i have become a granny for the 4th time,my 1st granddaughter was born today 6th,she is so beautiful. I am so blessed and i thank God for this beautiful angel that has graced our family.To each and everyone love and protect these wonderful beings they are so precious.Thanks for listening to an old granny (well not that old really).

qca1

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Congratulations! What treasures they are, and lucky to have you for a grandmother

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

How wonderful!!!!!

I've got 3 beautiful and funny grandchildren. They are my joy, my heart's delight. They certainly are precious, all our children. I just "adopted" a young former JW who is expecting her first very soon. Although we have a long distance relationship, it has given all of us great enjoyment. No shunning from these grandparents. Kids just can't have to many grandparents, aunts, uncles, counsins...

Now ya got me too thinking it's time to check in with the little buggers.

CONGRATULATIONS, one and all.

Granny

• SYN
    SYN

Congrats! Now, while you're knitting booties, could you organize me a couple of pairs of socks?

• Jesika
    Jesika

Congrats on your ANGEL!!!!!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

awww (((sandra))) that's fabulous news!!! i know what a WONDERFUL gramma you are !

miss you and love you

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Congratulations, QC. I have 2 grandsons and they are very precious to me, since I raised 2 daughters. Maybe one day, I'll have a cute little granddaughter like yours to cuddle too

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit