I got a short letter from mom today.

by Tammie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Tammie
    Tammie

Last week I sent a bunch of photos to mom. Today I got a short letter from her. Kinda floored me, never expected to hear from her. Here is what she said.

Dear Tammie,
    Want to let you know, that two large envelopes with family pictures. Was in Saturdays mail. Thankyou for sending them back. Also noticed there were pictures sent back that was given to you personally.
    Do you want those back? How are the boys doing? (She is talking about my 2 sons.)

Do you want copies of your baby pictures? Also pictures with you and family members in?

Love,
    Mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure if I'm going to answer her letter or not. I'm too nervious. Our last communication did not go over to well.

• metatron
    metatron

One small step at a time.

metatron

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Listen to your heart and do it. Be sure and let her know about all the little things going on with your boys. And be upbeat about it. She is not only missing out on you, but her little grandsons. If she is willing to give you an inch. Then God girl, reach out and take it. Take it, it might be the begining for the both of you. Good luck sweetie!

witchywoman

• david_10
    david_10

Tammie-----Is it safe to say that you are disfellowshipped? Let me check your profile right quick.......OK----DA'd. Same thing. Well, it sure sounds like your mom is missing you and is leaving the door open a crack. Don't force anything. Even though you may be eager to talk to her, take it real slow. Respond to her letter with a short reply and let her know you love and miss her. A couple of new pictures of the boys wouldn't hurt a bit. It may take a while, but play it cool and let things take their course................ And remember: repress the urge to say anything about the organization, about pedophilia, the UN hypocrisy, your reasons for leaving-----ANYTHING spiritual.

Good luck, and I have a good feeling about this.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit