POSITIVE THOUGHS and FEELINGS

by QUEENIE 5 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THE less I think about JW shit and pervert crap the better I think and fell during the day and since there is only 24/7 I will spend more of my time doing plastic canvas among other thing.. LIFE IS SO SHORT AS IT IS coloring in my coloring book sounds great and is what is BEST FOR QUEENIE !!!

• Crystal
    Crystal

I think it is a great idea for us to focus on the good instead of the bad also Quennie,at least today.
    Come on everyone...think ...what gives you the most pleasure in life.
    Spending time with your kids, nature,hobbies ect.ect.

I enjoy simple things, going for walks on the beach with my Mom.
    Taking pictures of nature..riding my bike...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

For me, nothing could be greater than getting down on the floor and playing with my grandsons.

Another enjoyable time was the recent Apostafest NW at Princess's house. THIs coming weekend, I have a reunion with several old Army buddies I served with in Vietnam and haven't seen in over 30 years. From their pictures, they sure got old

I also love to send a certain special person surprises and can feel her smiles across the country when I do

Lew W

• Celtic
    Celtic

A walk down by the Helford River, the warm sun on your back, the cool breeze lazily playing with the remnants of your flaying shirt, the sky stretching endlessly, wisps of clouds speckling a far horizon. Below dark clasps of ancient oak woodland clinging tenaciously to the banks of the blue waters below. A sailing boats bow cutting the waters into a dancing glistening wave, the sails captivating the glory of the moment. A robin sits on the end of my foot beneath this giant rhubarb plant, the sound of running water around me, shades of green light ever changing, the dance of a million insects on the wing of the afternoons rays. Ahhh this is true contentment.

Celtic Mark - Cornwall UK

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Wow ..you paint a beautiful pic....Celtic.

I love dancing to my favorite song...the smell of honeysuckle and gazing at the stars.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

That's beautiful Celtic.

Makes me feel like being there.

Sounds like a great place for a picnic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit