Watchtower or AOL???

by FrankRaven 7 Replies latest jw friends

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Greetings:

It is my considered opinion that AOL is worried about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.Why do I make this statement?Consider these facts....I was,until 8/8/2002,am a member of AOL and AOL has a messege discussion board on the Watchtower.And since last year,I've been writing factual documents on the Watchtower and within 24 to 48 hours that post I put in are gone.I've complained a few times to the room moniter and they say they didn't do it.Since they are the only ones that can,they are my prime suspects.But I let it slide.

So when I do complain about abusive language,in which the moniters tell me if there is such an act to tell them,they refuse to do anything.Then I hear from other AOL members that tell me that their posts are gone,just as fast.

Now I know that there are those who abusive the room and use bad language and abusive other members,because we are not Watchtower Followers,I know it's just par for the course.

At times,people lie,but numbers don't lie.Out of,lets say,I put up 30 subject posts in a given year,and only about 6 go through for a week.Other people's post are up more then a month.Now that's strange.

It seems to me,my opinion,equal time doesn't count to AOL.Especially the main topic is Watchtower Society.

It's this writer's opinion that the Watchtower has a hold of some kind on AOL.

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Hello Frank :o)

How do you access this board you've mentioned ? Thanks!

• WTLies
    WTLies

AOL closed Mary's Chatroom room (Disfellowshipped JW's)They said the room title was offensve. But after much protest they allowed it again.Coincidence, humm?

• proplog2
    proplog2

In an organization as big as AOL I am certain there are JW's working in trusted positions. However because their loyalty is to their religion they would think nothing of pulling some stuff. I have had posts removed simply because I was questioning some JW prophecies. It was considered too controversial and was moved to a different forum where it would not be read by JW's. I called and threatened to cancel my membership (10 years with AOL). They gave me an extra free month if I would forget about the whole thing.

If you are posting what would be considered anti-Watchtower material and you are on AOL the Watchtower knows who your are. They just can't legally do anything about it.

• amac
    amac

I think they were involved with shooting JFK too!

• SYN
    SYN

Get a different ISP?

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

it's possible about WT followers working for AOL,while all along they remove posts when no one is looking.My ex got me involved back in 1973 about JWs.Since I was doing research on comparative religions,so I went along.And when 1975 came and gone I was beginning to doubt the Watchtower.But in 1977 my ex and I faded away and we faded away.By 1986 I was studying and I kept up the questions.I knew one day they would be answered.WT tries to keep you away from the old Watchtower and Awakes.In those issues will tell you about the end prophecies.Since they don't print their errors,they just try too keep newies away.Well in 1987 someone introduced me to a guy who had all,and I mean all,of the old mags.

There WT told me of the many prophecies in which,if it didn't come to pass,they would blame someone else and change their poisition.Then I realized that one day the WT will have a prophecy and it will coniside with a real even,like 1941 and there will be many who'll flock towards the Watchtower and little do they realize that the Watchtower was guessing all along.If you tell enough people,enough lies,one day,by chance,it'll happen.

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

WTlies......I know of Mary's chat room.I know Mary...she's a sweet person and yes,I believe the Watchtower had something to do with trying to shut down Mary's room.Mary never allowed abusive language in her chat room.

I'm no longer with AOL(frankraven1)yet I've expanded outward and I'll always help Mary,if she needs me....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit