Can't sign out!

by stillin 40 Replies latest forum tech-support

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Private browsing often leaves cookies. I like the chrome idea...wiping everything clean every time. I hope the private/shared computer box works for everyone...

really tho, with jealous mates, it helps to give them more attention, make them feel so loved that they know you're not into anyone else and they stop obsessing. Presents aren't necessary, just affection and nice things you say.

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    I use chrome and incognito mode only... whole lot easier
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    Simon... Califorumia .... :P
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Private browsing often leaves cookies. I like the chrome idea...wiping everything clean every time. I hope the private/shared computer box works for everyone...

That's why you install a cookie manager and have it delete cookies for you that are either not marked favorite or have it always delete cookies from certain sites or ALWAYS refuse cookies in your browser.

"Wiping everything" is like using a shotgun to crack and egg.

• stillin
    stillin

If I could just get back to my log in page, I would uncheck the "remember me" box and that would be that. Without my password she could not browse my PM's or past posts. These are what would really screw me.

she browsed my Facebook messages and there really isn't much there for her to be mad about except the fact that some of my contacts are women. Yes, this IS a dysfunctional marriage, OK?

I cleared my history and cookies in my settings under Safari but I don't want to do that every time and I was still logged in here after that anyhow.

She got past my PIN lock somehow and she feels that I shouldn't have one. Maybe in another life this is true, but right now she is looking for ammunition to use on me, so, any other advice on how to log out of this site would be appreciated, Simon.

• zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

Lies, when do people decide, no more lies and just tell the truth. Whatever happens is what is supposed to happen at the fork in the road when you mentally leave the KH. To thine own self be true.

Maybe I was unusual, as I never lied about what I was reading, C0C book was left out in the open, Gentile times book, out in the open (1988). I talked to the elders about points I found in the books and they never asked to look at the books, never refuted what was in them,either, they just said-- "don't do it". Wrote letters to bethel and bethel only told the elders to investigate me. Funny, when they asked what was in my letters, I realized that bethel didn't tell them. I told the elders, I guess bethel can't trust you with that information, so I'm not going to tell you either-- here read the books like I did. Boy did that get them upset.

Abraham Lincoln said it best:

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar"It's only a matter of time before a sneak gets caught, It's better to go out taking the high and honorable road, IMO.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

why be married if you can't express your true feelings?

why are you still together? My wife knows how i truely feel, she knows i visit this site.....i told her i am an adult and free thinking and she doesn't control me. true story, this happened the other day.

i have come to the conclusion that my marriage is on borrowed time due to this cult!!!!. if i would have never got involved with it, my marriage would not be on borrowed time.

I HATE THIS CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I agree with you guys, but I knew with my husband, going slowly was better. He wouldn't have listened to me at all if he knew I looked at apostate sites.

By being careful, he came around to my viewpoint on things.

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    can't you just create different users on your machine, protect yours with a password and always log out. Let her have her own user account.
  • zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

No problem with going slow, which is a subjective definition. I think it was about 3 or 4 months after I started reading the good stuff, that I shared with my wife some ideas about blood transfusions. She just told me, "you're an apostate", so at that point I knew she had closed her mind. In my mind, I was going slow with her, too. I think that JWs today are more quick to pull the trigger on anyone who expresses opinions contrary to the current WT dogma.

My wife and I have open computers and smart phones-- she and I know each others passwords, too. There have been times when we needed to send a fax for an email and one of us wasn't home. There are no secrets in our house. Maybe, that is not the norm with spouses, today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit