Panorama,a Reply from my MP

by TruckerGB 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

: [email protected] Date: 05 August 2002 16:13:12 To: [email protected] Subject: Panorama

Thank you for your e-mail dated 18 July 2002. I apologise for the delay in
    responding.

As far as I am aware, the government have not yet decided if there is to be
    an inquiry into the information revealed by the BBC Panorama programme about
    Jehovah's Witnesses and Child Abuse.

I will closely monitor the situation and as soon as I have more information
    I will contact you again.

Thank you for taking the time to write to me.

Yours sincerely

pp Brian Cotter MP

I will post any new info,if and when I get it.Rich.

Edited by - TruckerGB on 5 August 2002 14:12:57

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Way to go!Good for you TruckerGB...OUTLAW

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Great job Rich,

All of us need to do our part. Make a call, write a letter, send an email. Speak up and speak out.

We can't let this simply slip under the rug as JW's would wish. JW's need a little prod and a big push to get themselves straightened out. They need to accept their own discipline if they want to survive as a religion. They are going to have to change. A LOT

............say, is it even possible to go from being a "cult" to an acceptable branch of religious society? First, to begin with, there's the name, then the mind-control issues, the fear, the guilt, the rejection and abandonment and shunning...the tearing apart of families...the sub-serviant position of the females, then the mental abuse,...... and then the sexual abuse.....

If we take all that away from the borg, what will they have left? ...surely not believable bible doctrines, and not too many followers.!

Karen

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Im still waiting for a reply from the charities comission,this is a start though.

• ISP
    ISP

Good job, Rich!

I got no reply yet!

ISP

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is good stuff, not to be missed at all.

Trucker has an MP involved in this, an MP is what, the equivalent of a congressman?

These are the guys who make the noise and really make things happen, so lets all write to our MP's!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit