NWT Bible has Clarity and clear language

by youdontknowhim 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• youdontknowhim
    youdontknowhim

The Watchtower writes about their wonderful New World Translation:

"Outstanding among Bibles is the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures...Accuracy, uniformity, clarity, and up-to-date language mark this excellent work. Bible study aids without equal make this an indispensable help to sincere searching students of God's Word" (What Has Religion Done For Mankind, 1951, p. 351.)

Yes indeed. According to the Watchtower the NWT has accuracy, uniformity and most of CLARITY AND UP TO DATE LANGUAGE.

Lets take a look at a verse and you let me know if this NWT bible has CLARITY AND UPDATE LANGUAGE.

King James Version: Ps 23:5

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. KJV

Now lets read the same verse in the NWT

New World Translation: Ps 23:5

You arrange before me a table in front of those showing hostility to me. With oil you have greased my head.

Do you Jehovahs Witnesses grease each other or anoint each other?

Can you say....The Anointed Class are not anointed....THEY ARE THE GREASED CLASS BABY!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen this bible has CLARITY AND UP TO DATE LANGUAGE!

I dont want the anointing....give me the grease man!

Grease is the word... is the word .... is the word ... is the word ... is the word

Can you name that tune for $100.00?

• RevJohn
    RevJohn

Lets take a look at a verse and you let me know if this NWT bible has CLARITY AND UPDATE LANGUAGE.

King James Version: Ps 23:5

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. KJV

Now lets read the same verse in the NWT

New World Translation: Ps 23:5

You arrange before me a table in front of those showing hostility to me. With oil you have greased my head.

Do you Jehovahs Witnesses grease each other or anoint each other?

Can you say....The Anointed Class are not anointed....THEY ARE THE GREASED CLASS BABY!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen this bible has CLARITY AND UP TO DATE LANGUAGE!

I dont want the anointing....give me the grease man!

Grease is the word... is the word .... is the word ... is the word ... is the word

Can you name that tune for $100.00?

ROFL - - That is hysterical. Does the NWT render the verse that way? That is funny. Dont forget to post that one at the AOL discussion board. Im sure many will get a kick out of that one.

By the way, I dont know the name of the song but Im sure it is from the Anointed, opps, I mean the GREASED Soundtrack with J.Travolta and Olivia.

Do I still get the $100 bucks?

• JCISGOD98
    JCISGOD98

LOL. I think I made a mistake inviting you sick puppies to this board.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Naw JC LOL

welcome YDKH!

• youdontknowhim
    youdontknowhim

Is this who I think it is?

I heard you could be the Sauce?

Waz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• JCISGOD98
    JCISGOD98

I see Rev, you are using my pictures I sent you.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Waz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Grease is the word .. :D

~Bugs

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

youdontknowhim,

how's it going,guy?I don't think I have the pic and no,I'm not the Sauce...lol

Have fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit