The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    The Synaptic Gospels are accounts of Jesus' sayings and acts gathered from eyewitnesses and faithful disciples and should not be expected to perfectly coincide chronologically or in every detail.

Well, they aren't, not unless Jesus was making puns in Greek to people that didn't speak Greek. Does that seem like something Jesus would do?

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: Well, they aren't, not unless Jesus was making puns in Greek to people that didn't speak Greek. Does that seem like something Jesus would do?

You like to ride the merry-go-round. Your post above makes little sense. Try again.

Frank

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You like to ride the merry-go-round. Your post above makes little sense. Try again.

That's because you don't know much about the Bible.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    The gold ring is coming up...oops you missed it. Better luck next time "around".
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    It's not clever or funny to mask your ignorance in derp. It's just sad and pathetic.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Viviane, hi.i read that greek was the lingua franca, like english today in the region, some type of aramean was spoken as daily language, hebrew was only used in the worship.... so jesus must have spoken greek .. i think.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    goodnight everyone.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

A Most Evil and Stupid Book: The Bible’s Moral Depravity, Contradictions and Absurdities.

It's only two pages with hyperlinks straight to the scripture in question.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: It's not clever or funny to mask your ignorance in derp. It's just sad and pathetic.

No, what's sad and pathetic is the fact that you think throwing insults will make up for posts lacking in substance.

You like to ride the high wave using insults. Little, very little.

Frank

• Viviane
    Viviane
    i read that greek was the lingua franca, like english today in the region, some type of aramean was spoken as daily language, hebrew was only used in the worship.... so jesus must have spoken greek .. i think.

I never said anything about Aramaic. Anyway, read up on it. Your post was the equivalent of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit