The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

In my opinion the bible is just a bunch of books written by a bunch of people to try and explain the unseen or/divine. And they use real events and people to inspire their thoughts and musings.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I would never blame a small child if he called me by the N-Word. Never! It is the one - the parent - I blame.

And the JW religion is the only place I have seen were black and white unite and trust each other from the heart, no facade. The problem is not using the N word, but seeing it and thinking it in private, and lowering your voice when saying the word black as if it was a crime or something to be black. I look at a black man in the eyes and he can see in my eyes and face that I am looking at another man same as me. But I notice that when many other white men talk to black men the sincerity is not there. I think that they feel different in private. Some not all. When black and white unite with each other in the JW, it is not a show. And when new white converts come into the JW, it may take them some time to see things different, but they change. There truly is no racism in the JW.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You cut and and paste after learning something new from me. Learn to think correctly.

Right. You can't prove that you aren't currently in a long distance relationship with a sheep you met online, so we can conclude that you are, using your logic.

I look at a black man in the eyes and he can see in my eyes and face that I am looking at another man same as me. But I notice that when many other white men talk to black men the sincerity is not there.

Way to judge people without knowing anything. But then, that is the Christian way.

There truly is no racism in the JW.

Absolutely there is.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

And so it continues

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

There truly is no racism in the JW - that is a bold statement. I notice that you provided no supporting evidence to back it up.

It could be argued that WTS is racist, or at least has absorbed bigotry from contemporary society that it hasn't been able to fully shake off.

Evidence that I'm using to back up my argument:

1. WTS publications in Russell's time said that in the new system, black peoples' skin would turn white as they reached 'perfection'.

2. Caucasian/mixed race (Spanish plus Native American) JWs were allowed to bribe Mexican authorities; Black Malawian JWs were not allowed to do similar in a similar situation.

3. Throughout WTS history, only one - ONE - African-American JW has served on the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit