Do They Really Believe In The Trinity?

by adonoyechod 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• adonoyechod
    adonoyechod

In order to produce a publication such as "Should You Believe In The Trinity", someone had to go through all the extensive material utilized i.e the encyclopedeas, the dictionries and the articles. Seeing that most of the quotations in that publication were taken out of their context it is therefore safe to assume that the "Bowl Of Salad" method was used, meaning that they only picked the parts they they felt proved their point and discarded the rest. Consider for a moment the time it takes to read all the materials needed to produce this publication. you would have to read a particular reference in it's entirety and start a process of selection. You would therefore have to

consciously discard what you read which contradicts your original posotion and then arrange it in such a way as to make it look like the author of the article is in agreement with the WT. This takes time and effort which leads me to believe that this is no typo. I have to wonder how is it that the producers of this publication can in good concience read through the materials in question and disregard sentences that flat out contradict their point of view. One is indeed entitled to a slip up now and then, but over and over I see a trend of misrepresentation that leads me to believe that the person or persons who "Researched" these materials knows the doctrine of the tri-unity of God to be true and has deliberately falsified the information in order to prove a doctrine which the organization believes to be false is false.

It can be said, that the Watchtower (The higher ups)believes the tri-unity of God to be true.

• RevJohn
    RevJohn

Nicely said and to the point.

Don't expect a rebuttal my brother. It's just toooooo tough for Jehovah's Witness to think about it and especially when they are prohibited to Independently think. Members of the Watchtower are not allow to think for themselves. You just might get a incoherent response that has no relations whatsoever to the topic. Jehovah's Witnesses are not prepared to answer these questions because the governing body themselves can not answer them.

As a friend said once "THE WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS IS THE PERFECT WEAPON AGAINST THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES."

To Know Christ is not to have knowledge of Him.
    To have Knowledge of the risen Christ is a religion.
    To Know the risen Christ is to have a perpetual relationship with Him.
    God help you when you hear the Christ say the words
    "DEPART FOR ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU!"
    by
    The Born Again Christian Poet
    Matthew 7:23

• adonoyechod
    adonoyechod

Thank you Rev. I expect as much. Great poem. Definately one to be lived. I understand you know JcIsGod. He's my best friend for many years. Lets continue the battle for the souls of lost men. To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius: "What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity."

In His Strength And For His Honor

Strength & Honor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit