• StinkyDrawz
    StinkyDrawz

just a test

• StinkyDrawz
    StinkyDrawz

again

• SYN
    SYN

Seems to have worked...now test the "Boobies" features, go on!

Welcome to the board, man!

PS. We already have a member called StinkyPantz.

Edited by - SYN on 3 August 2002 17:15:21

• StinkyDrawz
    StinkyDrawz

Thanks for the heads up!

You'll be surprised to know that I chose my particular name for a reason......

Stinkypantz is my wife. I've been sitting idly by as she spends nearly every online moment chatting it up on this board, so I decided to join in on the action (with her permission, of course). Although not a religious man, I find religion fascinating nonetheless. Sometimes more frightening than fascinating, though.

As far as my test post is concerned, I am really just trying to get my signature to work. My "post" page has no checkbox anywhere giving me the option of displaying my signature. Any ideas?

The wife's PC has no checkbox either........

I'm stumped.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

If I had more computer savy I`d be one hell of a personality on this board. Sorry I am of no help.

"sometimes more frightening than fascinating" Yes be afraid, be very afraid. The WTS is more than a religion, it is pure mind control. You are a wise man.

So, you are stinkys` hubby? Welcome aboard Drawz!

witchywoman

• SYN
    SYN

StinkyDrawz,

Ah, the light gets brighter! Simon has temporarily disabled the sig feature until the new version of the site rolls out, or something. All he's said is that it will be back up soon! So hang in there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit