WTBTS-UNDERMINES FAITH IN THE BIBLE

by Siddhashunyata 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Contrary to the accepted image of the WTBTS as builders of faith in the Bible, their use of Biblical examples of Apostacy as defense for their child abuse record actually undermines faith in the Bible by showing that the book can be used to manipulate the conscience of Believers. Neither God nor the Bible are protecting Jehovah's Witnesses from this latest manuever by the WTBTS. Why won't the WTBTS just deal with the facts at hand? Why bring in the authority of the Bible? Apostacy!!! Suddenly, according to the WTBTS, there is a mass Apostacy just like the Apostacies of old times . Accordingly, the accusation of child abuse "cover up" is part of the apostacy. This lying strategy has worked for the WTBTS in the past but it will not work this time. Because of Silentlambs and forums like this one, information on child abuse will continue to be made public When the facts become common knowledge and the WTBTS is forced to recant publicly,then the Believers will have to rethink their faith in God and the Bible. They will ask "How could God let me make such a mistake?" At that time the selfish WTBTS will be seen for what it is, an organization that underrmines faith in God and the Bible for its own protection.

• Faraon
    Faraon

How dare you say that we don't act according to biblical standards!

Mark 10:14 But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, "Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

Deuteronomy 20:14 "Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you.

(See, Jehovah wanted them to use the booties of children)

You can see also elsewere in the Internet where Russel, an annointed JW, was accused in court of pedophilia by his own wife.

As you can see the spirits-guided organization has ample biblical backing for using children. Children are used even in inclement weather for distributing WT publications, and beaten in washrooms during indoctrination meetings. What is one more physical and emotional pain inflicted in the little ones when they can be used by Jehovah's Witnesses to increase the wealth of the bOrg bring more people to the organization so they can also laugh and smile after our loving god burns and rips the flesh of 99% of humanity for not listening to our earthly mother?

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

FARAON:The Watchtower does deceive many.Remember Luke 24:39?WT says Christ was a resurrected spirit,yet Luke 24:39 says different.I've been there and the WT lied to me to the point I did a 10 years plus research program and discovered it's mostly misinformation.Remember the Trinity booklet?Well the WT misquoted the authors and since all of those scholars are long dead,WT has no fear in lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit