It is IMPOSSIBLE to Abstain from Blood

by professor 6 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

It is Impossible to Abstain from Blood and Live!

The Watchtower Society's unusual interpretation of abstaining from blood to include human blood transfusion has several major flaws. One is this:

We Can't Abstain from Blood. We Would Die!

Did you know that blood is transferred in several different ways from a pregnant woman to her unborn fetus? Since Jehovah's Witnesses believe that life begins at conception and that an unborn fetus is a human being, all baptized Jehovah's Witness wives who become pregnant should be immediately disfellowshipped for giving blood!

Any human being who has ever been born has already taken blood! Why? Because God made us that way! So, why would God make a law that contradicts the way He has created us? Very simply, He wouldn't. The Watchtower's interpretation of the Bible laws on blood is just that, their interpretation. Unfortunately, this interpretation allows children to die unnecessarily when God's example through creation tells us something different.

Blood is a primary component of our bodies. It is impossible for us to abstain from it in the way that the Watchtower Society demands. The entire idea goes against the way God designed us!

Also, consider Jesus' example here.

I believe the Watchtower Society is guilty of taking blood in an entirely different way. That is from Jehovah's Witness deaths due to this and other botched medical policies from years past.

I would say the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses of today are not aware that the Watchtower Society also used to ban vaccinations. This misconceived idea caused deaths. PEOPLE DIED, plain and simple! Then the policy was changed with no apologies. This from an organization that is supposed to be God's channel on earth? I think not.

Many families were fooled by the Watchtower in the past and death resulted. To quote an old saying "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Imagine! The Witnesses already were wrong on medical policies in the past and caused deaths. And yet people still hold on to the blood ban. Why? They are uninformed. That is one reason that this site and others like it are so important.

Edited by - professor on 3 August 2002 4:32:57

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Yes, professor,

Anyone that eats meat eats blood. It is that simple.

Joseph

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I would say the majority of Jehovah's Witnesses of today are not aware that the Watchtower Society also used to ban vaccinations.

Very true.

JDubs rationalize to themselves that they do NOT NEED to do research of any kind for themselves, even into old Watchtower publications.

Why? Because the:

Faithful and Discreet Slave provides the food at the proper time

and they have been admonished in WT publications to avoid any form of independent thought. To harbor independent thought is to cause divisions in the congregation or to not put full faith into the direction of the Organization, and is grounds for disfellowshipment.

To compound upon this.. even if the typical JDub of today DID know that the WTS once banned vaccinations, they would dodge liability for the DEATHS that this practice caused by chalking it up to

Old Light

in which apparently Jehovah God changed his mind and saw fit for the GB, whom are the sole channel of truth from God on earth, to alter their stance, despite the fact that an untold number of people SUFFERED AND DIED as a result of God/GB changing their mind.

Obscenity edited out.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 3 August 2002 4:3:15

Edited by - Englishman on 3 October 2002 11:50:8

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Very good points in these posts. I wish more witnesses would do some "reasoning on the scriptures," as they're always telling others to do.

Free

• nancee park
    nancee park

Also note, I Samuel 14:32-4 says Saul's whole army ate unBLED meat to not starve to death and they were not killed by Jehovah for doing what normally would, outside of emergencies, have incurred the death penalty. Similarly in Matthew 12 Christ pointed out David and his men ate temple holy bread to stay alive but were forgiven due to this being a life-and-death situation; at verse 7 Christ says "God wants mercy not sacrifice." Jehovah has arranged that most normal identical twins transfuse blood back and forth to each other's shared placenta. So Jehovah Himself is kind and reasonable and those who bring reproach on His name by having people including children bleed to death will be judged by Him.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

ROFLMAO

at Reborn........I just love ya

I am so anal about getting my anger out, it makes me smile and laugh to see you have perfected it

YOU ROCK Reborn

• moneypenny
    moneypenny

Yeh, and if they didn't have the vacinations the missionaries on the world wide work could have got sick and died!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit