Incoming Financial Disaster? Take Cover!

by Defender 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Defender
    Defender

Just read this guy's economic outlook and ordered his book http://www.elliottwave.com/affiliates/ctc/part1.htm

Apparently, he made several right calls in the past. He was on CNN tonight and predicted that we are in the initial phase of a deflationary depression. Something far worse than a depression. He says that there is still some time, but not much to protect oneself.

The problem is that his book is a number 1 bestseller in Wall Street and when enough investors read his hypothesis, then a vast majority will react and send the market south thereby unwittingly fulfill his prediction.

Edited by - Defender on 1 August 2002 19:10:29

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YK! Take the plunge and bet me $1000!!! Have you paid OUTLAW yet????

Defender, thank you for the post! Im sure YK will read it and give us a new prediction :)

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

I pulled every penny I had out of the stock market over two years ago just before things started going bad with the market. It is now under my mattress collecting dust. At least it is collecting something.

I did invest some into property that has sky rocted several thousand over the last few years.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

That's right Defender. It will be a self fulfilling prophesy. They market runs so wildly on speculation.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Scorpion: Smart move!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Scorpion.

his book says pull out of real estate too..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Crazy151Drinker,you have a better memory than YK.He actually dosen`t owe me the money personaly.When he lost the bet he made,he was supposed to send the money($100.00) to Simon to help with the expenses of keeping this board running...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit