Reasoning on the New "1900 Years" JW Theology (from David Splane)

by FusionTheism 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OMG!!!!! There are two of them!!! Has anyone watched "Marked For Death?" LOL!!!! OMG, the horror!!!!

DD

• prologos
    prologos
    • Being released from prison is NOT evidence of anything. FT

It is wt's evidence that Babylon The Great had fallen, again.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Referring to

1. David Splane:before 1900 there is no entity "Federal and discrete slave -[class]" cognizable
    2. Fusiontheism and WT 7/15/2013: Anointed christians were protected by Jesus at anytime.
    3. The anointed are the body of christ, have heaenvly hope since 33 until 1900.

Note: Before 1900 you could be anointed and could have heavenly hope without knowing or specualtion about the federal and discret slave class. The anointed were protected by Jesus.

Why after 1900 a governing body representing the federal slave was suddenly thought of by the watchtowergremiums?

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

TheWonderOfYou,

Yeah, it's very interesting how they've gone from what they used to say: That Russell and Rutherford were **restoring** The Faithful Slave that existed in the Apostles' time, to what they're saying now: That the Faithful Slave is something new that never existed before 1919.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Something I never understood and I tried to point this out to others is that with this new FDS doctrine being anointed is no longer important. These ones who are supposed to rule eternally in the heavens have zero special standing in the congregation. Now it's pretty much the GB and everybody else is a nobody. They even question the mental capacity of those professing to be anointed.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The person who took the pic must be an apostate...judging by the sign centered in the background.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I love the belt buckle (Splane on the right). LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit