Can I get a .pdf of the Aug 1, 1958 WT Questions from Readers?

by marmot 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• marmot
    marmot

I've exhausted my google-fu and come up empty, the only image link I found was to a dead filesharing service.

I need to show this to a family member and they're skeptical of "apostate lies" on the internet.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

From 2014 Watchtower Library CDrom

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    If no one else helps you out first I should be able to do this when I get back home tonight.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

This portion?

w58 8/1 p. 478 Questions from Readers
    One of Jehovah’s witnesses who claims to be of the anointed remnant recently went to the hospital and took a blood transfusion, voluntarily. Should she be allowed to partake of the emblems of bread and wine at Memorial time?—R. J., United States.
    We, of course, regret with you that this sister who professes to be one of the anointed remnant took a blood transfusion voluntarily during her stay in the hospital. We believe that she did the wrong thing contrary to the will of God. However, congregations have never been instructed to disfellowship those who voluntarily take blood transfusions or approve them. We let the judgment of such violators of God’s law concerning the sacredness of blood remain with Jehovah, the Supreme Judge. The only thing that can be done in the cases of individuals like this is to view them as immature and therefore not capable of taking on certain responsibilities, hence refusing to make certain assignments of service to such ones.
    Since an individual is not disfellowshiped because of having voluntarily taken a blood transfusion or having approved of a dear one’s accepting a blood transfusion, you have no right to bar this sister from the celebration of the Lord’s Evening Meal. As an anointed member of Christ’s body she is under orders and command by Christ Jesus to partake. Whether she is unfaithful as to what she professes to be by virtue of taking the emblems of the Lord’s Evening Meal is something for Jehovah God to determine himself. His judgment begins at the house of God. It is not for you or anyone serving the Memorial emblems to act as the judge, but to allow the emblems to go to anyone in the audience as these are passed along in the normal manner of letting each one have the opportunity to partake.
    I'll keep looking, until somebody beats me to it.
  • marmot
    marmot
    Thanks! I didn't realize it was on the CD-ROM, I'm pretty sure they have it, I'll tell them to look it up.
  • wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit