BOE May 27, 2015 Re: Kingdom Hall and Assembly Hall Construction Worldwide

by wifibandit 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gayle
    Gayle
    Are there any of these 'new' windowed KH constructions started yet? Any projected dates even of that reality?
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

☑💯% WiFi bandito and Barney.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Was this presented to the congregations this week? all of them?
  • sir82
    sir82

Was this presented to the congregations this week? all of them?

Even though dated May 27 it was just posted this week. So depending on when a particular congregation has its meeting (and how alert its COBE is), it was / will be read this week / next week.

• the comet
    the comet

Gayle- according to a bethelite they started in Florida and New Jersey this month.

• Watchtower-Free
  • millie210
    millie210

The PS to the elders says the amount can be reviewed and adjusted.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that doesnt mean it can be adjusted downward?

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

sir82,

I know we have no way of tracking what they use the money for, but they've made several announcements about ear-marking money for relief work (Katrina, Haiti, etc.) as they have to use it for that and not for something else. Legally they would have to prove where the money went if they were ever audited. There are many examples of other charities that have been caught improperly using funds.

It was just a question to satisfy my curiosity more than anything else.

• Gayle
    Gayle

according to a bethelite they started in Florida and New Jersey this month.

these are not the poorest of areas that need financial help. However, probably from real estate projections, the most lucrative for property 'flipping.'

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    these are not the poorest of areas that need financial help. However, probably from real estate projections, the most lucrative for property 'flipping.'

According to the LDC video (I think that's where I saw it or it could be from a friend I know in Miami), the KHs in South Florida are so packed that some people have commented that they aren't attending because of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit