Jehovah's Witness woman refuses blood, then dies.

by Lee Elder 39 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gayle
    Gayle
    For sure, the organization will not be there for those 9 kids to grow up in this world. Nor will they be there for the grandmother.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Things like this just make me feel like crying. Seriously!

I have a lump in my throat reading it.

Then my weeping turns to anger against the perverts that enforce this twisting of scripture.

I wish karma was real and would come full circle on the governing body and their suck ups!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

gayle - "For sure, the organization will not be there for those 9 kids to grow up in this world. Nor will they be there for the grandmother."

In a perverse way, this has significantly increased the odds that her kids will be a part of that 67% who leave the Org when they grow up.

I'm sure at least one or two will end up here.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "$1000 says the BOE will not allow her funeral talk to be given at the Kingdom Hall, and anyone who attends any sort of memorial service for her (wherever held) will at least 'lose privileges' if not face judicial action."

Yeah, no way I'm taking that bet.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The GM make Jim Jones look like an amateur.

Bangalore

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thank you for starting this thread, Lee Elder.

I couldn't click on the link you gave and read it as it would have made me too angry - I'm already angry and upset enough, just by reading the comments here.

Government must look into this crazy religion. Refusing blood transfusions for under 16s or under 18s must be made illegal, i.e. BTs must be forced on young people.

What to do about adults that refuse treatment for themselves? I wish I knew the answer.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I googled 'Jehovah's Witnesses' and this story game up under news section. No way in hell will you fine this sad news on JW's website....no way in hell!

A Jehovah's Witness mother of nine children dies because of JW blood doctrine. Another black eye for 'Jehovah'!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    One drop of a woman's breast milk has about 1 million white blood cells, tell me again God doesn't want us to eat blood. This is what we should all ask any JW we meet. Sick cult.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: They dont have all the access to bloodless products that are available in first world countries.
    Wonder if they've thought that one over?

Of course they have, How do you think blood management societies, and the accompanying technology that goes along with "bloodless medicine", get their commercial interests into third world countries?

Demand = market.

The WTS has thought this one over very well - the JW blood transfusion ban propels third world markets in bloodless technology (bloodless surgery and artificial blood). They don't care if a bunch of people die as long as the profits are rolling in.

• Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

This is coerced suicide. In other words, murder.

I hate how religion gets a pass in these sorts of things. Yeah sure, it was her "belief" and her "choice". While being emotionally blackmailed and threatened with being disfellowshipped and cut off from her friends and probably family. In other words, accept the blood transfusion, live and be treated like a pariah and shunned like you were dirt. Great "choice".

This sickens me. If I were rich, I'd hire a lawyer to sue the bOrg pr*cks on behalf of her motherless children. Even if the case lost, due to the putrid "get out of jail card" religions somehow managed to finagle , the damaging publicity would be fun to watch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit