CELEBRATION TIME

by QUEENIE 2 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I THINK we should celebrate all 9 Miners being rescued from that coal mine -- this is something to talk about at great length I THINK even JOELBEAR will agree with me on that issue as to nudity, etc. it really is somewhat of a silllly topic..I THINK -- big fat hairy deal all I gota say...I gota get back to the NEWs and see what is up !!!! QUEENIE

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Ms. Queenie, thanks for posting about the miners. I'm not one to really watch much television, news in particular, so am very happy that they have survived their ordeal.

On the other hand I do have too wonder why you bother mentioning about the nude shots of someone who isn't intimidated by their body. Hell, I'm overweight and allow that to hinder my being more open to nudity...which definitely has nothing to do with sex. I'm not sure I understand your sense of humor, but then perhaps some might question mine at times.

In this small town the most fun I had one evening was sitting in a kiddy pool with a hetosexual and a homosexual. They even had an affair for some time...life is strange sometimes, eh. Enough said. No intent of starting anything some might deem "troll." Just don't understand what your words are meant as at times.

Granny

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

were there any jw elders trapped there with them? ...oh dear... ~FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit