Cartoon Depiction of Real Fate of Repentant Sheep

by Had Enough 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

I hope you all can see this. Let me know if it doesn't work.

I just had to share it with you since it fits the borg to a "t".

Lonely, shunned, rejected sheep returns to be reinstated. Shepherd thinking his true feelings but not revealing them until the sheep is lead to the slaughter.

Had Enough

• Scully
    Scully

LOL Had Enough! Sooooooo true.

Doesn't matter how "sorry" you are for straying. You still end up being "lunch".

Love, Scully

PS: Saved for posterity!

• ugg
    ugg

it would be funny if it wasn't so true and sad

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Bravo, Had Enough! A great pic which I've saved.

You're so right, "many a true word is spoken in jest", and as UGG has said, it would be funny if it wasn't so true.

How sad for all of us who've been or are being affected by these heartless so-called shepherds who simply "fleece the sheep".

" You say: "I am rich and have acquired riches and do not need anything at all," but you do not know you are miserable and pitiable and poor and blind and naked" - Revelation 3:17

Cheers. Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 28 July 2002 9:57:46

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Again, it would be funny if it weren`t oh so true. Say, wasn`t he supposed to go out and find that lost sheep? Why did that sheep have to return of his own accord? He is not watching those other sheep either. Too true.

witchywoman

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

That image is so true, funny and sad at the same time. I am saving it.

Ozzie, that bible quote, also so applicable.

Viv.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Scully and ugg

Doesn't matter how "sorry" you are for straying. You still end up being "lunch".

yes this is so true ...and sad. Too many don't even know they've just been "had for lunch". They still go on thinking they are free and safe.

Hi Ozzie:

"many a true word is spoken in jest"

Yes...this cartoon says so much, you would almost think this cartoonist is an escaped JW!! lol The sheep seems to be naively repeating all the propaganda we've all heard so many times before.

And with so many of us having experienced the harsh treatment of borg-trained elders/"so-called" shepherds, our knowing that they are being exposed to the world and the glossy exterior of the WTS palace is being eroded, takes a bit of the sting away at least.

Cheers, Had Enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit