Wife Runs Hubby Over 3 Times....not good

by ISP 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Dentist accused of running over husband three times

A woman in Houston, Texas, has been charged with murder for allegedly running her husband over three times and leaving her silver Mercedes-Benz parked on top of him.

The husband's 16-year-old daughter from a previous marriage was in the car at the time.

Dr Clara Harris, a dentist, was released from jail on $30,000 bail. She told reporters it was an accident.

Her husband, Dr David Lynn Harris, an orthodontist who shared a mansion with his wife and their three-year-old twin sons, died at a hospital.

Clara Harris is reported to have confronted her husband at a suburban hotel.

Witnesses said she got into a fight in front of several hotel employees with a woman she accused of having an affair with her husband.

Then she got in her car, crossed the street "and ran over him three times," said Nassau Bay police Lt Joe Cashiola.

"I saw the daughter lying on the ground, crying uncontrollably and sobbing. She had to watch her dad underneath the car, while they're putting her mom in handcuffs."

ISP

• abomination
    abomination

That was pretty stupid, why did she not just divorce him and Take his superannuation and his business assets? Clean him out of everythiung hes worked for for 30 years. That would be a real punishment.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yikes

hell hath no fury like woman scorned...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Apparently she parked her car on top of his body after running him over. This is good, it show an well organized mind.

HS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

for allegedly running her husband over three times and leaving her silver Mercedes-Benz parked on top of him.

Allegedly as in she wasn't sure she ran him over three times? Must be that front suspension system Benz are famous for.

There is WAAAAAAY too much room here for sick jokes.

I was hit by a woman backing out of a parking space in a mercades TWICE!

She hit me once and still didn't see me so she hit me again. Then had the nerve to get out of the car and tell me she didn't have time for this, asked me to move my car out of the way so she could go.

creamed the entire side of my car to.from the head lights to the rear 1/2 panel

• ISP
    ISP

Well accidents do happen........I am sure thats what the defense team will say!

ISP

• Chiquits
    Chiquits

This is a lesson to all who want to mess with Texan women.

DO NOT MESS WITH TEXAS!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser
    She told reporters it was an accident.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

• freeman
    freeman

Not so fast, not so fast!

Is this woman and or her husband a JW?

And if so, how many witnesses were there? It doesnt count unless there were two RELIABLE witnesses. A sixteen-year-old girl is just not a reliable witness, just look at how many young girls have lied about the nice elders on Dateline and Panorama. Yes I am sure it just a simple accident like she said, so lets just forget about it.

Freeman

• neyank
    neyank

She ruined his whole day.
    Didn't she?

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit