Britain's Got Talent, Or Not, As The Case May Be.

by Doltologist 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Ever wondered why people who really can't sing go for auditions to the TV show Britain's Got Talent?

I have and, for a while, it puzzled me.

Then, this big light bulb went on inside me.

Someone on the panel would often say to the contestant 'What made you think that you could sing?'. The contestant would often say 'My friends tell me that I can'.

That's the problem these days. We've gone PC stupid. We don't want to offend. A a result, when a friend asks whether they can sing or not, their friends say 'Yes' rather than tell the truth, offend and say 'No'.

In the end, the person embarrasses themselves in front of a multi-million audience. Why? Because the friends couldn't tell the truth for fear of being un-PC. That's what we have become.

Religion is no subject to be all PC about.

It causes people to believe in supernatural and superstitious nonsense which is then passed on to the next generation. The next generation deserve better.

jovies use mind control over their 'captives'. Again, a religion of peace and love and understanding?

Religion is a business. You think not? The richest entity in the world is the katlicker religion. Doesn't it say somewhere in the babble that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven? So, what are they doing with all of that wealth?

Religion causes wars. More people have died in the name of religion than for any other reason. Both world wars together claimed the lives of 77 million people but christards murdered, raped, pillaged, enslaved and tortured between 100 - 200 million souls simply because they 'disagreed' with christards. Not bad for a religion that preaches peace, love, understanding and forgiveness.

Some of you may think me extreme and, compared to the most PC amongst you, I may seem that way. Those who do, I suggest that you go on to any christard forum and, politely tell them that you are there to discuss religion and that you are an atheist. You will then see what extremism is all about. Then, after they have rounded on you, you'll be banned for life. Not just on their forum, on all christard forums because they will pass on your IP address to every christard form from here to wazoo and back.

What I find strange is that there's absolutely no proof that the sky wizard exists. jesus, as a historical, or should that be hysterical, figure is looking doubtful. The chances are that he was actually a heavenly bod that was given an Earthly existence by those who created chisturdology.

Anyways, I've met some nice people on here. I've also met some assholes too who believe in the sky wizard and his mythical son. It's no good me asking them not to pass their shyte on to the next generation because they are too brain-washed or brain dead to realise that it's all make-believe. They also don't have enough respect for the next generation not to.

The point of this post?

I'm off -- never to post on here again.

Without a survey, I'm not sure whether I'm doing more harm than good and the lurkers ain't gonna answer any survey. You see, I care and I care deeply about the next generation of christard and religtard fodder. The ones who already suffer from religtardology or did, I have no sympathy for. It's the ones that haven't caught the disease yet that I care about. Guys, don't do it. Do NOT go gentle into that good night - for there be dragons.

• Laika
    Laika
    I think the next generation needs less 'us and them' thinking, less enemies.
    In my opinion 'political correctness' and tolerance are underrated values.
    Those who do, I suggest that you go on to any christard forum and, politely tell them that you are there to discuss religion and that you are an atheist. You will then see what extremism is all about. Then, after they have rounded on you, you'll be banned for life. Not just on their forum, on all christard forums because they will pass on your IP address to every christard form from here to wazoo and back.

This is not true.
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp

Regarding your comment on the bad singers featured in reality talent shows

Before we see the "Public Audition" stage of most shows like that, all the people featured have been through 2-3 prior closed auditions. They let the bad ones through to provide entertainment value, and that's why they are surprised as they had already gotten through a few rounds before the one that you see on TV.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I avoid watching those awful talent shows. I do think there's an element of some of the "acts" being a bit os a set up to boost ratings.

Britain hasn't got talent.......it's dogs that win that show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit