Dateline Responded!!!

by LuckyLucy 1 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Dateline e-mailed me back within minutes.

Im sure its a form letter but they are getting the messages.Thanks everyone!!!

Thank you for your E-mail to Dateline NBC. We are very pleased with the enormous response we are getting. Although we cannot write a personal note to each of you, we do appreciate your comments. You should know that we do sometimes quote your E-mail in our "feedback" section. If your correspondence is in reference to a specific segment, that letter will be forwarded to the segment producer for review. If you have a specific story suggestion please send it to: STORY SUGGESTIONS Dateline NBC 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10112 Also, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions: How do I order a transcript? TRANSCRIPTS: Transcripts for NBC News Programs are available for purchase through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT. How do I order a video? VIDEO TAPES: Only selected segments of our news magazines are available on VHS cassette. For information call: 1-800-420-2626. Again, thanks for watching ... and staying in touch. Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed. 
  • Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Yeah, it is a form letter. But someone usually writes back in a couple of days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit